- Manages more than $65 million in endowments in support of scholarships, research, programs and faculty,
- Currently holds more than $60 million in total assets through investments, cash, real-estate and in-kind contributions,
- Is categorized as a non-profit corporation, receiving charter from the State of Texas,
- Is classified as a 501 (c)(3) tax exempt organization by the Internal Revenue Services,
- Qualifies for matching gifts from many corporations and
- Works in conjunction with advancement officials to promote the university and build relationships with those looking to help the university grow.
To build private support for the mission and vision of Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
To be a vital partner with Texas A&M University-Kingsville by developing donor relationships and linking resources in the pursuit of the University's goals of excellence.
Service – to the University and our donors
Stewardship – of resources through careful and responsible management, consistent with donor intent
Integrity – acting in a trustworthy, honest and moral fashion in all we do
Impact – lives by supporting the University’s goal, mission and vision
Duty – to maintaining a commitment to excellence in all that we do